Embarking on a successful journey is pivotal, particularly for early-stage, seed, and Series A companies. Navigating the intricate landscape of healthcare demands strategic insight and sound advisory. With over two decades of experience in health technology, including a substantial tenure within the NHS, I provide expert consulting and advisory services tailored to your unique needs.
- Vision and strategy
- Goal and objective definition
- Product and project advisory
Consultative input in to other business functions such as:
- Service management
- Business development counsel
- Pre and post-sales
Example areas of advice and guidance :
- Proof of Concepts and pilots
- Early stage client implementations
- Multi-site implementation projects
- Migration projects
Notable skills and competences:
- Project management including Agile and Prince2.
- Service Management including ITIL.
- Governance including IG, Data protection and Clinical Safety.
- Citizen Centric and Smart Data
- Public and private sector experience including SME and corporate
- BD, pre and post sales project consultancy
Example project experience :
- NHS Newborn Infant Physical Screening Implementation
- NHS Newborn Hearing Screening Service Delivery
- eRedbook community NHS integration and pilot implementation
- Icelandic National Citizen Facing API implementation
- Pharma Patient Centricity Proof of Concepts
- Digi.me NHS GP integration and assurance
Do you need support?
If you have a particular need within your team please feel free to reach out and discuss your requirements.
Flexible arrangements to meet your specific needs. Choose from single-day(s), block draw down arrangements, or regular monthly commitment.Get in touch